Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter months

In these long winter months, we are struggling to stay creative with activities for Olivia. We signed her up for Gymboree class that she does 3 times a week, and she has been having so much fun.
She is now talking, and has been saying words in both English and Croatian. I would say that she understands Croatian more, which is understandable given the fact that our au pair Marica is with her most of the time.

Oh yeah, and now she gets to clean the house every 3rd weekend.... (see pic below)















reading on a Sunday morning...


















my favorite spot


















arms down....


















arms up


















At Shedd Aquarium in Chicago

2 comments:

amber and alma said...

Oh, cabin fever is the worst. I cannot believe she is talking. Too bad I don't speak Croatian or I would give her a call when she is bored. But maybe you have to make an appointment to talk with the Diva, I wouldn't want to interrupt her magazine reading or her important time on the stairs.
She is gorgeous. I hope you guys are doing well!

Milena said...

Hello my dear Karen and Marko .

Olivia is so pretty baby , I love that pic when Olivia listen the music , she´s a total Dj ....And your is a special and loving couple.

Blessing for your family