Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was a lot of fun for both Michael and Olivia as they both got tons of presents.














Michael, Olivia, Grandpa Don and me














Marica and Olivia 


















Santa's little helpers cleaning up after they "cleaned up"














Christmas feast














Grandma and Grandpa wrapping gifts














Yeahh.......!!!!














What could that big one be???














Boy and a girl














:( this is the only puppy that Tata will ever let me have...














One more?














Customized luggage


















The sculpture named "The Pink Pile"














Fitzy takes the pony for a ride

1 comment:

amber and alma said...

Oh, I want a pink pile too!
I am glad that you guys had so much fun, I had a great time with Alma b/c he got to come home for 2 weeks. The Diva looks super cute in the baseball hat.